Your bridal trousseau shopping can be as tedious as exciting. After all, the prolonged drive from one store to another can be tiresome and you definitely want this experience to be an exuberant one with your fam bam and bffs. This is why we picked the best jewellery stores in Delhi that you will love for their stunning collection.
- Adorrah Jewellery - This jewellery brand by Kanupriya draws her inspiration from European style and modern savvy women. Adorrah means "to adore" and her collection truly vindicates the brand's name by seamlessly adorning the bride. The collection is light weight and ideal for a bride who wants to flaunt her jewellery even after the wedding as the collection is eternal and classic which can also be worn at a get together party. Her forte is customization, a bonus for DIY girls.
Check them out here- Adorrah
Address- C 48, Sector 61, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
- Raabta by Rahul- Known for its stunning oversized nathnis, Raabta is not far behind when it comes to designing jewellery with attention to little details at every step of creation. They know exactly how to amalgamate traditional patterns with striking contemporary styles making your bridal avatar absolutely breathtaking. Curated by Rahul Luthra with his apparent love for classic traditional jewels, this luxe brand incorporates everything from head to toe, from bhichiya to saatlada body chains to meenakari jhumkas.
Check them out here- Raabta by Rahul
Address- 2643-2650, Pyare Lal Rd, Block 46, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Phone- 098104 87771
- Amrapali Jewels- Who hasn't heard of Amrapali right? But what most brides get wrong that it is only for the classic traditional women. But their seamless signature lotuses perfectly crafted with pearl, emerald and diamonds is a true extravagant beauty for modish and alternative bridal styles. They have a perfect sense of showing artistry complying with the in vogue trends making the brand a timeless beauty.
Check them out here- Amrapali
Address- 39/39A, Khan Market, New Delhi 110003
Phone- +91-11-41752024 / 41752025
- Purab Paschim by Ankit Kullar- Purab Paschim like the name implies, is an amalgamation of timeless Indian art rooted in traditional craftsmanship and progressive designs. Ankit Khullar creates innovative and unique designs in way that it prettifies every woman who likes her jewellery to have some amount of edgy touch and still embodying the brilliance artisanship. Their jewellery is versatile and can be paired up with any contemporary outfit.
Check them out here- Purab Paschim
Address- D-19 second floor, Shiniwas Puri, Block D, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Phone- 098733 13872
- Outhouse Jewellery- Kaabia and Shasha Grewal's passion for jewellery at a very young age drove them to start their very own venture. Their love for gems is clearly visible in their experimental and feminine designs that exude new fangled designing without compromising on the craftsmanship. The tribal ethnic touch to the collection is for every idiosyncratic woman out there who likes to travel the road less taken.
Check them out here- Outhouse
Address- A-144, Fifth Ave Rd, Meharchand Market, Lodi Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Phone- 011 4905 0140
- Tanishq Jewellery- If you want to cover yourself from head to toe emanating nothing but magnificent aura then Tanishq is for you. Undoubtedly the most experienced player in the market who pays attention to even minute details when it comes to jewellery production and never compromises on the purity of the jewels. The grandiose look that Deepika Padukone has in Padmavati is a clear example of how stately you will be looking in Tanishq.
Check them out here- Amrapali
Address- 213 A, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase - 3, New Delhi-110 020, India
- Hazoorilal- Hazoorilal's impeccable quality has allowed them to establish themselves as one of the trusted quality players in the business. If you are an avid polki or a diamond fan then this is the place for you. Their intricate jadau polki is created with impeccably skilled hand so that it oozes out the stunning blend of artisanship and design. Their mihrab collection will steal your heart with its traditional yet flamboyant appeal.
Check them out here- Hazoorilal
Address- D-6, South Extension, Part II, Ring Road, New Delhi - 110049, India
Phone- +91 11 48733333
- Farah Khan Ali- Farah Ali Khan's commitment to creating contemporary avant-garde jewellery has made a special place in the fashion scene. Her splendid collections are mostly inspired by nature and the vivacious quality is visible in the gorgeous colourful gems. The extraordinary patterns with flawless craftsmanship make this brand one of a kind. The brand has become synonymous with setting high standards for style, quality, detailing, design and elegance.
Check them out here- Farah Ali Khan
Address- DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj
Phone- +91 22 6614 9099
- Khanna Jewellers- Because of the brand's age old values and tradition of uncompromising quality, it has carved a niche for itself in the market and has earned the trust of the customers. Their gold, diamond and polki collection have classic and contemporary designs. If you are looking for traditional gold jewellery in resplendent colorsed gems for your beautiful pastel lehenga then ladies, head on over to their store now.
Check them out here- Khanna Jewellery
Address- A -14, Vishal Enclave, Opposite Rajouri Garden, New Delhi - 110027, INDIA
Phone- + 91 11 45920000
- Tribhovandas Bhimji Javeri- Their delicately crafted pieces are for every occasion. The perfect blend of impeccable traditional craftsmanship and in vogue contemporary styles and patterns will give you a distinctive look. Their gold earrings spill out the just right amount of vividness with the hues and brilliance because of the opulence of the artistry. You will be amazed spotting uber progressive jewellery in their store.
Check them out here- TBJ
Address- Shop No 1-2 Scindia House, Janpath, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Phone- 011 2331 3435
So there you go! We have made your wedding shopping easier than ever!