By Vartika Puranik08-12-2017
With all the vivid beaming lehengas that are in vogue right now, it is hard for the bride who likes her dark color wedding outfits to be on the traditional side, to get ideas from them. This is why we are stepping up our game to bring forth the fashion queen of deep and dark hues. The blogger of "For the love of fashion and other things", Shreya Karla, is no stranger to the fashion blogging scene and her personal style, especially her love for the traditional, is a category in its own that is full of "redefine traditional" element.
We picked out the best and unique bridal styles so that our lovely bride-to-bes can look ethereal on their big day!
1. Looking amazing as ever, Shreya wore a dark pink jasmine embellished sari pairing it with a dark red blouse by Anamika Khanna. The temple earrings are just the perfect match for this look. The dark brown lipcolor is cherry on the top.
2. This style is amazing for your cocktail ceremony. The mahogany red gown with limited embroidery by Dipali Shah Couture teamed up with the dangle earrings by Loupe India is the way to go to turn heads around.
3. We love this look of traditional silk saree by Sue Mue with the contemporary colorful palette. This look is so subtle and elegant that you can definitely try out this for your intimate wedding functions.
WEDWISE TIP- Go for gota waist belt and give a fresh twist to this look!
4. Just when you thought red is out, Shreya proved everyone wrong. These beautifully handcrafted separates by Sue Mue with the livid dupatta is a perfect look. The off-shoulder top is lending an offbeat look to this style.
5. Green and blue is the trending combination of this year for the wedding and we are sure this duo will also reign supreme next year. This amazing jacket styled kurta by Roora and long heavy earrings by Shalini Chopra Bakliwal is just perfect.
6. Do we need to say how stunning this whole look is? The ivory lehenga by Swati Uberoi and peplum top in zari and colorful thread work are just doing wonders. Shreya transcended the already marvellous look with trinkets from Ra abta by Rahul, making the ensemble worth looking at.
7. This is just the ideal look for your sangeet function. This heavily embroidered short flared kurta and dhoti pants by Sonali Gupta Mittal in rich royal blue is comfy and dripping just the right amount of ethnic element.
8. Because how can we leave our bridesmaid! Bridesmaid rocking different colorful outfits is a trend right now and these crop tops in classic Indian tribal colors and motifs with vintage jewellery is perfect for starting off the Indian celebrations.
9. She was a pretty bumblebee for Mehendi ceremony. This time the blogger went for a laid back and minimal look with a classic side baby's breath braid. Sakshi Malik chose nude makeup palette for her with fuchsia lip color.
WEDWISE TIP- Go heavy with the floral jewellery, especially mathapatti, and choose colorful pastel florals if you want to strike out.
So which one is your favourite that you are going to rock this wedding season?
By Vartika Puranik19-01-2018
7 Best Mehendi Artists To Call At Your Mehendi Ceremony!
By Vartika Puranik18-01-2018
18 New Wedding Trends to Watch for in 2018!