Our brides just love haathphool, don’t you? Mehendi is the function where you can be your maverick best wearing offbeat and unique haathphool. This is why we have curated and created the list of some of the trendiest haathphool that we spotted on Instagram this week. Just scroll down brides, you are seriously going to love em!
- This unique pastel string haathphool is just marvelously created with beautiful small floral trail and is perfect for the bride who wants doesn’t want strings in it.
- Now this is just perfect for a minimal bride. If you want your haathphool to be a traditional one but still not too over the top then go with this beauty.
- This elegant haathphool with circular gems ending in a big phool is perfect for a breezy summer wedding when you don’t want to wear large pieces of jewellery.
- This contemporary dainty haathphool should be the choice of any bride who is opting to wear it on her sangeet ceremony and want to dance comfortably.
- Who says a simple haathphool without gota or gems or any intricacy can’t adorn a bride magically? Just look at this elementary yet exquisite haathphool.
- A classic haathphool with attached kada that is surely going to give you vintage vibe. Wear this one with your classic red lehenga and you will look picture perfect beautiful.
- No one could have ever thought that sequin haathphool can be as magnificent as the traditional ones. This one is so versatile that it will go with even your cocktail dress.
- We just love the creativity in this one. Instead of ending in a typical bangle this one is gorgeous;y crafted like two rings attached together with pearl chains.
- A classic gota haathphool with a unique twist. Instead of a staple bracelet, small lilies are stringed together to create wristlet.
- Ending our list with this offbeat real haathphool. We just love the delicate combination of real flowers and pearls in this one.
Don’t forget to share this guide with your bride-to-be!
Floral Art By Srishti
Pooja Joseph Photography
Laado Gota And Thread
Curio Cottage Jewelry
Sunita Shekhawat Jaipur
Studio Kelly Photography
Gautam Khullar Photography