By Eena Batra30-08-2018
We all want to go overboard with our trousseau or wedding shopping but sometimes (just sometimes) we need to hold tight on how much we are spending. But less purchasing power nowhere means that you can’t get those designer suits and outfits. Yes! You read it right.
Here are a few designers that have not only captured market but are also absolutely affordable and classy. Let’s check out
1. Radhika Aairi offers traditional and twisted fine quality ethnic clothing in gorgeous colours. Her designs are versatile and would not just be a good addition to your trousseau but shall also fit occasions like Sangeet and Mehndi.
Photo Credits: radhikaaarii/Instagram
2. Urvashi Joneja designs are a reflection of Modern day women. The flowy gowns and maxis are lovingly picked up by most brides-to-be for the casual day and night-outs pre and post wedding.
Photo Credits: Urvashi Joneja/Instagram
3. House Of Masaba is a brand that speaks of ultimate quirk and class. Their ensembles are affordable and will definitely make you stand out for all the stunning reasons.
Photo Credits: houseofmasaba/Instagram
4. SVA by Sonam and Paras Modi is a great label that designs outfits with sleek and feminine silhouettes that complement Indian women perfectly. The pieces by the designer-duo are also great picks for engagement, cocktail, Sangeet and more.
Photo Credits: SVA/Instagram
5. Nikasha is one of the designers who is known for adding colours to the ramp through her designs. And which bride-to-be wouldn’t love some in their trousseau, especially when it comes in the budget.
Photo Credits: nikasha/Instagram
Now get back to your designer (oh, we mean budget) shopping and let no one know!
By Eena Batra10-10-2018
Book these extravagant palaces in India for your wedding
By Eena Batra09-10-2018
Match your wedding outfits & set major couple goals!