Mehendi seating decor is one of the best trends we have witnessed in the wedding scene in 2017. Menhendi ceremony is one of kind, with happy bride and bridesmaids around channelling their inner eccentric diva. So why not bring the same vivid essence to your mehendi seating decor? We have curated especially for you the most amazing mehendi seating decor ideas for your wedding for that perfect #instashot. Check these out!
- This yellow undertone arrangement with the Genda Phool hanging from the branches is one ideal setting for a bride that likes to keep it low. We love the how the arrangements entourage the tree covered in gota.
Rani Pink Love
- The best part about this mehendi seating decor is how creatively the decor has bright coral colors and still it looks soothing to the eyes. We love the combination of the colorful drapes and floral paper balls with lotus on the ground.
Mona Lia Designs
- How can anyone not love this set up? The yellow and pink dream catchers and multicoloured paper cranes will definitely increase the aesthetic appeal of the wedding photographs. The purple foliage wrapping the jhoola is beautiful.
Abhinav Bhagat Events
- Deck up your seating decor with flowers and balls festoon. This one is effortless yet a quintessence appealing mehendi decor. We personally love the stencil wall art set up.
Cup Cake Productions
- A funky modern setting for our very own #bridechillas out there. The pink popping couch surrounded by genda drapes and a bold Dulhania sign is what bridal dreams are made of.
Gautam Khullar Photography
- This is a traditional mehendi seating decor with a touch of contemporary style. The colorful rooter pom poms are a wonderful add to quirk up the setting.
- This one is perfect for a bride who wants to personalize every decor with a royal touch. The vintage jhoola with Genda festoon around is no less than a regal court.
Let us know which one is your favourite?