By Eena Batra17-09-2018
Wedding season is here and we are sure all the dhol-needing families are up on the hunt for the best venues in and around the city. Everyone has a different dream, some like closed and cosy atmosphere while some choose open-air farms and to let y’all know the best of each, we have shortlisted some of the best venues.
1. Amaara Farms: New in the list of wedding venues, this place is hopping standards. The farm is very prettily done and oozes luxury.
2. The Umrao: Singing royalty since years, The Umrao is definitely one of the best pick for a wedding. From closed banquets to grand set up, the venue has it all.
3. Noor Mahal: Set up on NH-1, Haryana, Noor Mahal is a heritage and luxury hotel that speaks of tradition. The five-star property is a perfect venue for those who want to enjoy the wedding functions away from the city hustle.
4. Nitesh kunj: With lawns and grand banquets, Nitesh Kunj is a choicest option for those who like it luxurious.
5. JW Marriott: This wedding venue has various halls and ballrooms for wedding functions along with great culinary delivery and services.
Love 'em right? Check on the availability of these super gorgeous venues and have them all by yourself to make yur wedding day even more special.
By Eena Batra10-10-2018
Book these extravagant palaces in India for your wedding
By Eena Batra09-10-2018
Match your wedding outfits & set major couple goals!