By Vartika Puranik09-02-2018
Wedding is a day when even the most ignored piece of jewellery gets its limelight. And to be honest, why not? Every bride wants to adorn herself from head to toe in her favourite jewellery and look like a dream. Payal is the kind of accessory that we girls usually skip in our day to day life when we are going out anywhere. Therefore it is no doubt that brides want to give an extra attention to it on their wedding day. This is the reason we picked out the unique bridal payals we spotted on real brides. Have a look and you will be amazed too.
1. These pair of contemporary chunky anklets is giving the illusion of cut out heels and is perfectly blending with the Mehendi design too. These will also work well with your Mehendi outfit.
Image Source- Wedding Twinkles
2. This elegant Rajasthani gold anklet with a slightly traditional design is an ideal one for your Mehendi ceremony, especially if you are considering it on your feet and not looking too overfill them with the Mehendi.
Image Source- Shades Photography
3. We love this simple and sophisticated two chains studded bridal anklet. The payal is giving the perfect look of ankle strap shoes that we love. This will complement any lehenga set that is heavy in terms of embroidery.
Image Source- Morvi Images
4. This gorgeous payal with a traditional diamond cut pattern with pearls will be the ideal choice if you do not want to put too much weight on your feet but still want to give them stunning look.
Images Source- Morvi Images
5. We simply love the way the bride has worn two gorgeous payals, one traditional silver payal and one with contemporary floral style. This is why we love our real brides, always setting a trend.
Image Source- Morvi Images
6. This broad payal has both the blend of traditional design with modern peacock motifs. This will definitely go well with every wedding outfit and is the amazing piece of jewellery to adorn your feet.
Image Source- Priyanka Gupta
7. This intricately designed payal with dark green ghoongru, glass beads and the circular design in between make this payal stand out. And don't you just love the way it's looking amazing even with the bridal saree?
Image Source- Art Royale Photography
8. One more unique style. The bride's traditional anklet and multi-chained gold payal is one amazing style you should definitely go for. This style is also marvelously going with the juttis. What else can a bride want?
Image Source- Lens and Reels
9. If this isn't your wedding jewellery goals, we don't know what is! This striking pajeb with reddish beads is one classy and graceful choice for your wedding. Colorful pastel lehenga set and ivory lehenga with this payal will make you look like a dream.
Image Source- Emoce Weddings
10. This splendid pajeb will make any bride the happiest bride. The striking T strap design is unique and classy and you don't need to invest too much in fancy bridal shoes if your payal is this much extraordinary.
Image Source- Hitched and Clicked
11. We are drooling! This is one masterpiece. We love the big emerald studded payal with one of a kind style. This statement payal will grant the regal charm to any bride who is also looking for a hatke style.
Image Source- Sid Wedding Photos
12. How can you not love vintage jewellery? Especially when the design is also relevant today. This spectacular piece of jewellery is versatile and will go any wedding outfit, even with your sharara pants.
Image Source- The Dewdrop Proejct
13. Swooning over everything in this picture. This is one minimal yet trendy payal that will adorn your feet beautifully. You can also wear them with heels and they will look prettier with the whole look.
Image Source- The Cheesecake Project
14. This glorious creation is every bride's dream. From broad gold anklets to T strap to multi chains, this payal incorporates every style without going overboard and looking too tacky. In fact, it is giving a fresh appeal.
Image Source- Erich Mcvey
Thank us later and don't forget to share this with your friends!
By Vartika Puranik01-03-2018
The Ultimate Pre And Post Holi Hacks For A Bride-To-be-#skincareandadvices
By Vartika Puranik11-04-2018
Love at first sight doesn't exist only in Bollywood!