We know every bride wants to look her best at her wedding, and the same goes for the bridesmaids and the sisters. After all, the beloved and dearest woman in your life is getting married and you also want to have the time of your life wearing the most gorgeous outfits. Sangeet is kind of a function which calls for something comfortable and traditional. This is why we picked the best sangeet designer's outfits for all the Bffs and sisters, so that they can dance all night for their gorgeous bride. Have a look!
- We love this unique combination of sheer cape and crop top with bright yellow colourful hem embroidered palazzo. This is one of a kind combination will make an awesome pairing with jhumkas and statement ring.
Buy Here- Anamika Khanna
- This quirky blue dhoti pants and short cape with beautiful thread embroidery will make your spirit go up from 1-10. This outfit is ideal for sangeet that will feel light weight on your body too. We recommend leaving your hair open with this.
Buy Here- Anamika Khanna
- This festive kaliddar lehenga skirt and green blouse set paired with beautifully embroidered hot pink net dupatta is a perfect outfit to burn the dance floor with your graceful look. Go for side fish braid with baby's breath and platform heels.
Buy Here- Megha and Jigar
- This lovely navy blue sharara pants and blouse with modern cutting style with the scattered sequence and thread embroidery will make you the most gorgeous bridesmaid ever. We recommend wearing dupatta as a cape and long vintage earrings and baju band.
Buy Here- Astha Narang
- This uniquely embroidered cold shoulder jacket over cream chanderi kurta is a fun contemporary twist to the traditional style and makes an idiosyncratic sangeet outfit. We recommend pairing traditional hoop earrings and a thin bracelet.
Buy Here- Arpita Mehta
- Do we need to say how stunning this modern sharara pants with unconventionally styled pleats is? The floral embroidered maroon cape with unique long sleeves is adding more distinctive feature to the outfit. Go with chand bali earrings and stilettos or even juttis.
Buy Here- Ridhima Bhasin
- If you are planning to make your jewellery the highlight of your look and want to go a little more nonchalant then this amazing mustard yellow chintz printed kalidaar and churidaar pants with chanderi dupatta is the way to go. We recommend wearing colorful exaggerated jewellery.
Buy Here- Nikasha