When it comes to carrying off either contemporary or traditional styles, Deepika Padukone is the boss girl. From a sultry model to a fashion queen of Bollywood, she has impressed us all with her fashion journey every time with her supreme sartorial game. All eyes have been on her since she kicked off Padmavati’s promotions and we are drooling over every flare and skimpy fashion statements. Check out all the fabulous looks that she pulled off effortlessly!
- Deepika Padukone’s exquisitely graceful handcrafted sharara set with zardosi embroidery by Rimple and Harpreet Narula should be the choice if you want to look your minimalistic best. Just pair it up with chaand balis and rock a sleek/wet open hair look and you are all set to steal the show.
- The same old ways of layering in winters is now replaced with this tomato red eccentric belted ensemble by Anamika Khanna. This comfortable and glorious dhoti saree is a dazzling combo for any experimental girl. Complement it with stunning meenakari jhumkas like Deepika and take on the world.
- It’s safe to say that Deepika loves to don spanish sleek hair look a lot and she surely is the queen of this look. She kickstarted the promotions in this gorgeous maize gold blouse and beige floral printed saree by Raw Mango. You can also go for a messy hair updo with this look and it will look as striking as this.
- This quintessential marvelous traditional creation by Sailesh Singhania stole our heart. The graceful pine green sari and bright pear colored blouse with puffed sleeves is a true extension of her rich royalty look from the movie. You can go for open wavy hair look with classic dangle earrings.
- She sets the bar high for minimal style each time with her amazing rig-out and accessories match up. This time she wore a red maxi dress with merest embroidered shoulder from her own brand All About You with a sleek low ponytail. You can choose a gold embroidered wide waist belt if you want to upgrade the look a bit.
- Isn’t she the queen bee of the ideal conventional regalia? Deepika perfectly accessorized this scarlet and gold Raw Mango bridal sari with a gold necklace and completed this look with a tie up bun. If you are a bride and want to chanel this look your way we recommend wearing a heavy diamond choker (yes Anushka wore it too ;) ), bridal matha patti and jhumkas with heavy kohled eyes.
- Deepika’s stylist Shaleena Nathani also experimented with some easy-breezy charming looks. She wore white embroidered maxi dress by Pratima Pandey with silver juttis. You can too wear this for your bff’s morning Mehendi ceremony with loose wavy hair and bohemian matha patti for the perfect boho chic look.
- And who says Deepika is all about classical looks? She bowled us over with this ultra sensual masterpiece by Bibhu Mohapatra channeling perfectly her inner goth with deep dark hued and a classy loose bun. We just love this stunning coral off-shoulder gown with back cape.
- We just espouse this newfangled combination of casual and grand chic “oh so wow” look. Prabal Gurung aptly describes Deepika as she looked gorgeous in this one shoulder creation by him. This hibiscus silk cady asymmetric top with knot tie and classic bishop sleeve with formal trouser will make heads turn.
- Deeps once again wore an elegant sari by Raw Mango. The actress looked her wondrous dainty best in this golden striped saree teamed up with impressively stunning necklace selection which looked like a part of the outfit. She went ahead with a quiff pony and minimal winged eyeliner to complete the look.
- And last but not the least. She still have us drooling over her styles. This very recent custom mermaid gown by Gauri & Nainika with goodley statement bow behind had everyone’s jaw dropped. She again opted for wait open hair style accessorizing her complete look with chandelier earrings. If you want to opt this look for a wedding we recommend wearing a bolero shrug/jacket.
So which look do you like the most for your wedding?
All images- Shaleena Nathani